Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Storyboarding?

 

Honestly I am a little lost as to what exactly to do for this project, but as far as concept goes, I have two ideas I am considering and collecting assets for. The first is based on a video I saw a long time ago about what actually happens during a nuclear winter. The second idea is based solely on personal research which is about what a mushroom actually is. The first might be easier to animate since I have more ideas for puppets and moving objects, while the second is going to take less research overall. 

3 comments:

  1. I think the idea of exploring the info of a mushroom is a really good idea! Nothing wrong with the nuclear winter but I am personally thinking the topic of mushrooms is interesting to go for.
    Plus I agree you have more techniques at disposal for mushrooms.

    Either way do what you feel like you wanna do since I think any topic can work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with K, I think that the mushroom idea is good. I think that there are a lot of visuals that can be fun and interesting or illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the mushroom is probably a better path considering the amount of work and time we have. I don't know your experience with motion graphics but I personally feel animating a mushroom would be more manageable than a nuclear winter.

    ReplyDelete

Glass House Verse 1 Lyric Video Final